2011年2月1日 星期二

Well...



"I am very happy with my transfer to Chelsea and I am looking forward very much to helping my new team-mates this season and for many years to come."

"Having played against Chelsea many times since coming to England, and in some very big games I will never forget, I know there are many great players here and I will work hard to win a place in the team. I hope I can score some important goals for the supporters to enjoy this season."

"It is like the destiny. It is not perfect for me but we will see what happens and I only have good words about Liverpool. They made me a top player and gave me the chance to play at the top level. I will never say anything bad about Liverpool, I have been very happy there, but now the history is different and I am playing for Chelsea. If I have the chance to play I will do my best for Chelsea and hopefully I can score."

The upper words are what he said at his new home. So, this is the end.

And KOPs got nothing, nothing. Except most of the broken hearts. Neither a words, a photo, or a press conference. No matter that they just didn't let you say, or you have nothing to say... Well, then I have nothing to say, too.

Good luck! I really mean it, good luck, for both of us. And thank you.

沒有留言: