
八寶謝謝你,離開一陣子了,還在Twitter上忽然說了這些,
還剛好是在大家最難過又煎熬的時刻,我真的不知道該說什麼好了。
謝謝你,你真的,真的有拯救到我。
下面是昨天轉會倒數時,他在Twitter上寫給KOP的話。
from: Ryan Babel(Twitter)
Yeah the football world is sometimes a very strange world !!!
A player who don't play a lot complains and wanna leave but the club don't let the player go. A player who plays every game and is important and very loved at the club wants to leave and get the permission to leave.
Yeah so "SMH". But that's why we love football.
There is no other club then Liverpool with the anthem " YNWA " !!! But hey I'm gonna dedicate a few tweets to some lfc fans.
Wanna thank ALL of you fans but the ones in particular who believed in me and supported me all those years... Its definitely a shame it didn't worked out for me and the club, but that's how it is sometimes...
I was blessed to work with one of the greatest football players and I learned a lot. I learn to love the lfc way, the city, the people and I made lots of friends in Liverpool.
I wanna wish Liverpool all the luck and I hope they will end in top 4 where they belong at the end of the season.
And thanks for still following me on here...
祝你順利,雖然老是可以看到你在場上亂跑,
但是好幾次替補時,都讓我在之前死氣沉沉的紅軍裡看到嶄新的一股活力。
雖然follow你的tiwtter後總是覺得你很吵,好幾次都想刪掉,
可是總是會冒出些讓人會心一笑,或是像現在害我差點在公司淚奔的發言。
傻孩子,以後嘴巴要管緊點,不要亂轉些怪圖。
很抱歉紅軍沒能讓你一展天賦,希望未來能看你發光發熱。
沒有留言:
張貼留言